Sunday, September 22, 2019
1. Last person you were in a car with? An Uber driver
2. Any plans for tomorrow? Go to work. It's going to be a slow day. I just need to put the finishing touches on a project that just won't end.
3. Best friend or close friends? Close friends.
4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? It should be fine.
5. Ever thrown up in public? Yes. After I had my wisdom teeth pulled. We found out too late that erythromycin makes me violently ill. I deposited the contents of my stomach in the bushes outside CVS where I was to pick up my anti-nausea medicine.
6. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? I want to go back to bed and close my eyes for just a few more minutes.
7. Who was the last person you talked to? Tony, the guy who does my hair.
8. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? Active shooter training. As a nation, we should be ashamed of ourselves. (And yet we aren't. Our national gun fetish is that powerful.)
9. Have you seen anyone lately that you don’t get along with? Not really
10. What is your favourite color top to wear? Cubbie blue.
11. Have you ever been in a car accident? Just little scrapes. Nothing serious. I've been lucky.
12. What’s the closest thing to you that’s green? The leather cover on my paperback book.
13. Where would you like to be right now? In bed with my eyes closed.
14. Is anything bugging you right now? Lots of little things. Nothing major.
15. Is life going right for you now? Better than some, I suppose.
16. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? No. And I find that when I get in that situation, bad things happen. To borrow from Whitney, learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.
17. What made you laugh today? Nothing yet. It's still very early.
18. What was the last movie you watched? Caught the tail end of the Hepburn Little Women on TCM just now. (Poor Beth!)
19. What was the last conversation you had about? Money
20. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? Funny you should ask! I just so happen to be in the 7:00 AM hour right now.
21. Do you like your hair long or short? Short
22. Do you like the rain? I don't dislike it. I appreciate having all kinds of weather here in Chicagoland.