Tuesday, August 27, 2019

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 26

Today's happiness -- I found my earring! It was a small, bluish white faux pearl. I thought I lost it on the el last week, but I still hung onto its partner because I'm constitutionally reluctant to part with things.


Monday, I found it on my filthy carpet. I didn't step on it, I didn't mangle it with my vacuum cleaner. It was just sitting there, waiting for me.

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

1 comment:

  1. It's so strange when finding things like that--I wonder how I missed it for so long.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.