Saturday, June 22, 2019

That felt gooood

Tonight I gabbed on the phone with my oldest friend, and we laughed ... and laughed. About silly things. It felt good.

I've been feeling isolated lately. By worry and hurt. John ... Henry and Reg ... Book Mama ... things are hitting me harder and staying with me longer these days. I can't shake the blues.

Instead of marinating in my unhappiness, I reached out. I'm so glad I did. Getting her advice about Henry and Reg made me feel better, and the laughter lifted the veil a bit.


1 comment:

  1. I love that your friend knew you needed laughter. And I hope her words of wisdom help with Henry & Reg.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.