Sunday, December 09, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Dreamy

favorite novel and author? It changes. Lately I've been thinking about William Goldman, who died last month. He's best known as a screenwriter, but his novels were little gems of wit, heart and construction. If you get a chance, read Princess Bride and Magic. They were exceptional novels before they became hit movies.

favorite perfume/scent? Black Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor

coffee or tea? Tea

are you a cat or dog person? I object to this question. I love critters. I have cats because my lifestyle is cat friendly. But I could easily lose my heart to a dog.

 
which mythical creature would you transform into if you could? No specific myth comes to mind. Though I would like her powers.

 

via GIPHY

favorite time period? Mid century. Either the 1860s or the 1960s. Such tumult and romance!
name 3 films that have changed your life and have shaped you into the person you are today.

Mary Poppins
The Way We Were
To Kill a Mockingbird 


diamonds or pearls? Pearls. The more you know about diamonds, the less beautiful they become.
 

what’s your biggest dream? Independence/security

 

dream destination? Lately I have been fantasizing about a return to the Spa at Colonial Williamsburg. It's financially not in the cards, but it's where my mind wanders.



favorite fictional character? Jo from Little Women



share a quote or passage that means something to you.







what’s your favorite plant/flower? Carnations. They are colorful, versatile and fragrant.
 

do you prefer the forest or the ocean? why? I like big water (rivers and lakes, too). I like their motion and their colors.

 

what do you value most in people?  Availability. The willingness to be there. (Which reminds me -- I owe two friends phone calls!)


3 comments:

  1. I love To Kill A Mockingbird, I could have put that as my favorite novel too. You picked great movies and Jo from Little Women!!! YES! Great answer! Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz made some fantastic fragrances. I used to wear one but I forgot which one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know The Princess Bride was a book??? That's going on list of books I must get around to reading. Availability. What a great trait! I should have thought of it. I'm always lamenting the fact that friends are never available to do anything.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.