3. Have you ever laid in a field of flowers? No.
4. Do you like tea? Hot tea, yes. Iced tea, no.
5. What would you do with a million dollars? Before or after taxes? I want to know how much I'm playing with before I start fantasizing.
6. What word do you have trouble saying? "Halcyon."
7. Favorite fairytale? Rapunzel is the first that springs to mind.
8. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope. But frequently this real one curls up with me.
9. Do you prefer the city or the country? City
10. Are you a big fan of makeup? Yes
11. Favorite drink? Coca Cola
12. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve stayed awake? 17 or 18 hours.
13. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? Yes
14. Do you like spring? Yes, because it means BASEBALL!
15. Lipstick or lipgloss? Chapstick
16. Favorite color? Cubbie blue. Especially when worn by Anthony Rizzo. The Cub first baseman reportedly got married this weekend.
17. Do you like to decorate? Not especially.
18. Do you ever go barefoot when you’re outside? I have.
|Christmas Eve in Key West|
19. Are aliens real? Today, our sermon was delivered by a Romanian immigrant. He looked very real to me.
20. Does you zodiac sign fit your personality? According to astrology.com, a Sagittarius woman is "unfussy and liberated" and "never really seem able to save." That's true. It also says that men who have loved me "pine" after me after I'm gone. If that's true, they're very good at hiding it.
21.Favorite sea animal? Manatee
22. Are you a nice person? I try.
23. Favorite word? "Gubernatorial." It's just fun to say.
24. Night or day? You are the one. Only you beneath the moon or under the sun ...
25. What would make you happy right now? The million dollars you mentioned in #5.