Friday, August 24, 2018

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 24

Today’s happiness: Grilled cheese with bacon. This was one of my last "Summer Fridays," one of the last times I can end the workweek at 12:30 on Friday.

Today, I got off the train and took myself to lunch at my favorite summertime coffee house. They have the best clam chowder, and you can get a small bowl for free with their lunch special. Today is grilled cheese with bacon. Can you think of a better lunch for stolen, rainy Friday afternoon?

Even better, I'm really into my book. Put me in a quiet booth by the window, immerse me in a big biography, add in good soup and a gooey sandwich, and I am happy.


via GIPHY

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.