Monday, January 01, 2018

2018 is NOW


Thanks to Kwizgiver, I have chosen a theme word for the upcoming year:

NOW
adverb
at the present time or moment
 
I find myself struggling with concentration on the here and now, instead of what had been's or what if's. I realize this is a subset of my 2017 issue/OneWord: FOCUS. I suspect that my 2017 word was too broad and too aspirational. Perhaps that's why I can't point to any single accomplishment last year that I can attribute to FOCUS.
 
I hope that by narrowing and sharpening my focus (there it is again) on the NOW, I'll be happier and more productive. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That's a work in progress word. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.