Friday, August 11, 2017

August Happiness Challenge: Day 11

Rizz is refreshed
On Day Eleven, I'm happy I took a nap. Our office closes early on Friday afternoons. These days always feel delicious and somehow stolen. 

Today I used the time to take a nap. Sprawled out on the sofa, I snoozed and snored for nearly two hours. Bliss!

Then I went grocery shopping, ticking one of the "must-do's" off my list.
If you want to play along, just come back here (meaning to this blog, not this individual post) each day in August, looking for the Happy Cub. Every day I will try to have a post with the headline: August Happiness Challenge: Day [X]. Leave a comment and then post your own daily happiness, with August Happiness Challenge in the title to make it easy to find.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.