Tuesday, February 14, 2017

It's almost here!

Tomorrow is February 15th. Important because it's payday ... and because the 15th is the day I crack open a new pair of contact lenses ... and because pitchers and catchers report to spring training!


Behold Sloan Park, the team's spring home. It's not as beautiful as the Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field, but it is a sight for sore eyes.

Lucky fans will get to see my guys take the field for the first time next month.


I can't wait. For, if I may mix two of my all-time favorite things, "it's been a long, cold, lonely winter" without them.


1 comment:

  1. We're slated to get another 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow into Thursday. So you're happy Spring news warmed my literally frozen heart!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.