Sunday, October 02, 2016

Finally!



It took four exams, two doctors and more than a month, but I finally have my new glasses! We had to cure my dry eye and rule out thyroid/diabetes for the change in my vision before we could settle on a prescription.

I am thrilled by how big the frames are. My eyes are bad and with my older, smaller frames, the radical change in peripheral vision freaked me out.

Hopefully, next week my contact lenses will be ready. YEA! Must be careful not to overwear them again, which is what caused the damaging dry eye.


2 comments:

  1. I will see my eye doctor this month and can't wait to get new frames. Yours are great!! I haven't worn contacts since the mid-80s and won't mess with them now. I have astigmatism and am nearsighted. Working at the computer all day is a killer for me so I hope a new eye doctor will help me with that. My old eye doctor has retired. So happy to hear your vision problems hae been resolved and that you don't need to worry about thyroid or diabetes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could wear contacts.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.