Saturday, April 02, 2016

Well, I did have three desserts

My stomach has been doing so much better lately. But here it is, after 2:00 AM, and I feel like a big, indigestible roof shingle is sitting in my stomach.

I had Chinese for lunch today, and it would be easy to blame it on that. But I think it would be better for me to be a grownup and admit that today I didn't eat like one.

After lunch, I rewarded myself with a big chocolate covered strawberry. As I was leaving the office, I popped the last three Girl Scout thin mints into my mouth so I could throw out the box. And after dinner I had a Klondike ice cream bar.

That's an awful lot of sugar and dairy. That's an awful lot of bad judgement.




1 comment:

  1. Ah, but sometimes indulgence is good for the soul. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.