Thursday, December 10, 2015

It cheered me up

Life just feels weird these days. It's spooky warm for mid-December. The rest of the country is all about Donald Trump, but that blowhard feels barely relevant with everything that's going on here. Protestors are disrupting the Loop, and streets are being closed to traffic as the police try to keep the peace.

My cat, Joey, is dying. My friends have been disappointing me as of late. Toys for Tots is falling shortof its 2015 goal for the Chicagoland area.

At last! Something I can have an impact on!

I had to go to Target anyway to get Gerber baby food for Joey.* There I found this absolutely awesome display of tiny Our Generation puppies. Each is barely 4" tall and fits easily in your hand. I bought two and deposited them into the Walgreens box. It felt good. I like imagining the little one who connects with their tiny new puppy on Christmas.


*He needs as much moisture as we can get into his diet.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, Gerber baby food was on the menu for Sophia too. I know you're loving on him tons and he is happy for it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! Some child will just love their little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to Angel Santa this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.