Friday, June 12, 2015

Ah!

It's 6:00 on Friday and I'm already done with the grocery shopping and laundry.

For all I complain about my job -- and, boy, could I* -- summer Fridays is a benefit I dearly love. The office officially closes at 1:00. Sometimes I slip out even earlier, since people start drifting out at noon and no one plans meetings for Fridays. I stayed a little later today, talking to Long Tall Sally (formerly known as The New Girl, but since a newer team member starts on Monday, she needs a new nom de blog). But still, I was back here by 2:30.

And now, when I wake up tomorrow, there's nothing I need to do. No errands, no appointments. I can't tell you how deluxe that feels.


*I'm looking at you, Christine!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had great weather to do a few things you want to do.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.