1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by? If I add up Beatle and solo work, Sir Paul. I love him, you know.
2. What was the last song you listened to? I don't remember the specific song, but it was on my Dusty Springfield playlist.
3. What’s in your CD player right now? Nothing.
4. What was the last show you attended? Streisand, two years ago. I grew up on her. She was everything I wanted and needed her to be.
5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to? Paul McCartney within the Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field. My favorite human on the planet performing in my favorite place on the planet.
6. What’s the worst show you’ve ever been to? Nothing springs to mind. Which is nice.
7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been? I don't understand this question.
8. What show are you looking forward to? Later this month, on my birthday, I'm seeing Donny and Marie at the Flamingo in Vegas. I'm going with my oldest friend, who loved Donny when she was 12, so it will be great fun.
9. What is your favorite band shirt? I work out in a Springsteen tour shirt.
10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day? Brooooooooce. I love how he lives his life, how he balances his social conscience with joie de vivre.
11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback? Hmmmm ... the performers I miss (Amy Winehouse, John Lennon) are dead and can't come back.
12. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to? Elvis and Frank. They're both dead so I'll never see them. But I wish I had.
13. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up? 70s bubblegum.
14. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own? That would require counting and I'm sorry, I'm simply not doing that today.
15. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total? That would require counting and I'm sorry, I'm simply not doing that today.
16. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking? Don't judge me.
17. What is your favorite movie soundtrack? My Best Friend's Wedding