Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sunshine and an umbrella

It was my favorite weather today: sunny and in the 60s. I had a lovely walk under clear blue skies, trekking across town to the vet to pick up Reynaldo's prescription food. There's a charmingly retro independently owned grocery store over there that I wandered through, expecting to run into Opie and Aunt Bea.

Then I went to the local Mac store and bought a new power cord ($80!) for my MacBook Pro and had a leisurely lunch at Flat Top Grill, accompanied by a good book and a tropical drink with an umbrella.

Got home and took a nap. A good day!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 PM

    I need to replace the cord on my laptop. I can't believe how expensive those things are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy day, except for the price of the cord.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.