Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March Challenge -- Days 11 and 12


Day 11 -- What is in your wallet, other than money?

Lots of ATM receipts, random business cards, coupons and my frequent shopper cards (Walgreens, CVS, Petco ...)

Day 12 -- What do you do to cheer someone up?

I go to Macy's. It's attached to my office building by the Pedway, so I don't even have to go outdoors to get there. And they have EVERYTHING you could think of to cheer someone up. There's a card shop, Frango Mints (an individual mint cookie is like $1) and just last week I bought a coworker a baby present. It was a Healthtex onesie and matching cap on sale for less than $4 and made her sooooo happy.

A quick jaunt to Macy's is an easy and inexpensive way to spread a little joy.

Play the March Challenge along with Kwizgiver.

1 comment:

  1. I wish there were some actual department stores around here.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.