Friday, March 28, 2014

March Challenge -- Day 28


Day 28 --Describe your glasses or sunglasses.
I'll go with sunglasses, because they're more fun. They're my weakness and I have too, too many pairs. I'm going to take a few to Goodwill tomorrow, as a matter of fact.
But not these. These are my current favorites. Polo by Ralph Lauren. Picked them up in the Tampa airport en route to Key West. The pair I'd been wearing when I got on the plane at O'Hare broke. What a happy accident that turned out to be! The squarish lenses are a nice contrast to my round face and the frames feel sturdy but not heavy. They go with everything.
Now I just hope I don't leave them on the el. 

Play the March Challenge along with Kwizgiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.