Sunday, September 29, 2013

$109 later ...

Rey and I were up early and at the vet by 8:00. My cat's recent psycho behavior is just a recurrence of his spring/summer attachment and abandonment issues, not a return of his physical problems.

On the one hand, I'm grateful that he isn't in any pain or danger. On the other hand, I thought we had finally put this all behind us!

Reynaldo got a dose of female hormones, which has chilled him out in the past. The vet predicts this will keep us covered through year end. I hope so. Today has been a mixed bag. We had a very destructive evening, but as I post this, he's nestled lovingly on my feet.


1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor kitty, he's been having abandonment issues? Poor little dude. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.