Thursday, August 01, 2013

It's that time again!



TCM Summer Under the Stars kicked off this morning with a full day of Bogart!

I love how TCM chooses 31 great performers and highlights them, one by one, all day. And I love the TCM Summer Under the Stars Blogathon hosted by Scribehard on Film and Sittin' on a Backyard Fence. They have collected a great group of cinema-loving bloggers, and the posts are always such fun to read. I recommend you check them out.

And I'm participating this year -- at least once -- with my thoughts on one of the most spectacular casts ever assembled (Taylor, Hepburn and Clift!) in one of the weirdest, most fascinating big budget movies ever made, Suddenly, Last Summer. Come back on Friday, August 23. That's the day La Liz is featured by TCM, and the eccentric Suddenly, Last Summer will be featured here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.