Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2013 August Happiness Challenge -- Day 13

Today's happiness: He worries. I got a couple phone calls from my friend in the Keys, worried because he sees that THE DAY is rapidly approaching. Yes, I've told people that if I'm going to be let go, it will be this week, most likely on August 15. And my friend is worried about me. I admit it: I like being fussed over. It was sweet of him to care, and I really appreciated it. He works on a newspaper and his hours are unpredictable, so I haven't called him. But I did thank him via email.

5 comments:

  1. Its always good to know that someone out there is thinking about you and caring, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thoughtful friend! Gal I am praying this doesn't happen! your in my prays
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's reassuring to know that there are people thinking of you, loving you, and wanting the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me smile. And I've been sending good vibes your way, also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was away and just getting back to catching up (again). It seems that you have worried about this for awhile and I hope that you will get a good package to be able to find something new without the worry. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.