Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Well, it won't be today

Today is payday, and it's the middle of the third quarter, so I was more than a little afraid that today would be the day the axe fell. Here it is, mid-afternoon, and so far no calls from HR, no rumors flying down the halls. So I guess I have a two-week reprieve … until the next payday.

This is a rough month for me, financially. And wouldn't you know what project I'm working on is "Money Management 101," a brochure to help young people be more fiscally responsible.

3 comments:

  1. happy to hear you are secure for a couple more weeks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more weeks!! Try not to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're still safe.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.