Sunday, January 06, 2013
Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part One
1) What side of the heart do you draw first? Right. (What a neat question! I do always draw it the same way and never gave it a moment's thought.)
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? Yes
3) What color is your razor? Pink
4) What is your blood-type? AB Positive.
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? My best friend. He has a very calming effect on me. Anyone else I think I'd want to kill.
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? It seems I'm forever sleeping with this or that guy at work. Although now that I'm old, I suspect that will stop. But then what will they say about me? Hmmm ... never married, has cats, maybe I'll transition from office slut to rumor mill lesbian.
7) How do you feel about carrots? They are a lucrative crop on Farmville 2.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table? Four. But you can only sit on two. One is covered in coats and another with Christmas presents. The woman who runs this place is a slob and really should put her coats and gifts away!
9) Which is the best Spice Girl? Ginger Spice, because she's the one who left.
10) Do you know what time it is? Indeed I do. Way too early. I have a cold and my head is all stopped up so my sleep is fitful. M'lady shall return to her bedchamber upon completion of this meme.
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? Nope. But I do know all the words to the Friends theme and will share that instead: "So no one told you life was gonna be this way/your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA/It's like you're always stuck in second gear/It hasn't been your week, your month, or even your year/But I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to fall/I'll be there for you, like I've been there before/I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me, too." You're welcome.
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? I have been stuck in an elevator. I waited patiently for someone to let us out. I rang the bell (which wasn't necessary, because they track the elevators anyway) and was out in less than 10 minutes. Really not that great a story. Sorry. Want to hear the "Friends" theme again?
13) What’s your favorite kind of gum? Big Red
14) All’s fair in love and war? Yes
15) Do you have a crush on anyone? Yes
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? I don't understand the question. However there are words that I can use correctly in prose but not conversation because I'm not 100% sure how to pronounce them. (Specifically "hackneyed" and "oeuvre")
17) Do you like to sleep? Right now I wish I could
18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time? I know Indiana finally got on the bandwagon a few years ago. I thought they were the last hold outs.
19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? These questions have a definite retro vibe this morning! Fortunately I'm old and am up to the task: "Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart/There's nothing I can say, a total eclipse of the heart ..." Was there a prize involved?
20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? No, but thank you for asking.