Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2
 



26. What type of errands do you like running? I like going to Petco. That's about it. The rest of the utilitarian errands -- bank, post office, grocery store -- kind of annoy me.

27. Have you ever eaten snow? Sure. Don’t all kids try it?

28. What color are your bedsheets? I just changed them yesterday. These fresh ones are white with blue geometric shapes.

29. What’s your favorite flower? Carnations. I love how common, inexpensive and very pretty they are.

30. Do you do ballet? No. I’m tragically uncoordinated.

31. Do you listen to classical music? No. Hate it.

32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?



33. Do you watch Sponge Bob? Not recently


34. What temperature is it outside right now? 75º


35. Do people consider you smart? Yes.


36. How many piercing do you have? One on each lobe.


37. Are you signed on [to] AIM? Nope.


38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Why would I do this?

39. How do you feel about your family? Depends on which family member and when you ask me.

40. Do you have an iPod? Yes.

41. What time do you go to bed? When I feel like it. I’m a grown up!


42. What CD is currently in your CD player? Van Morrison at the Movies


43. What movie do you know every line to? A Hard Day’s Night. “Him? He’s a villain. A right mixer. And he’ll cost you a fortune in breach of promise cases.”

44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Kraft Lite French


45. What do you want for Christmas this year? A smaller waist


46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? Both my oldest friend and older sister are in Southern California (2000 miles away).


47. Do you like hugs? Depends on who’s doing the hugging.


48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? I don’t recall exactly. Probably right before a client presentation.


49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? Phonetically.


50. Last person you hugged? My friend John



4 comments:

  1. How have I missed that Van Morrison album?? Must remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At The Movies?? Must do more research :)

    I saw Van once. In Dublin. Front row.

    Best.

    Van.

    Ever.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about the hugging. Sometimes I can get creeped out.

    enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on the family question. Too complex for one answer.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.