Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Semi Charmed Meme, Part Two

21. A better name for me would be: She Who Must Be Obeyed

22. I have a hard time understanding: math
 
23. If I ever go back to school, I’d: appreciate the opportunity more
 
24. You know I like you if: I bother with you. No doubt about it, I'm becoming a hermit.
 
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: dependent on what I won for
 
26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be: Moonlighting. Whatever happened to David Addison?
 
27. Take my advice, never: allow a friend or lover to hurt you, telling yourself, "he didn't mean it." Trust me, odds are he did.
 
28. My ideal breakfast is: Eggs Benedict
 
29. A song I love, but do not own is: "Viva La Vida"
 


30. If you visit my hometown, I'd suggest: you tour the Frank Lloyd Wright buildings
 
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I'd include: the bloggers at right. Hi, Ladies! Oh, and Bud, too.
 
32. Why won’t people: respect one another's space? Yesterday at the health club, a woman took up the entire bench with her stuff, even though the bench is obviously intended for six of us.
 
33. If you spend the night at my house: you better like cats.
 
34. I’d stop everything for: a chance to see Sir Paul again.
 
35. The world could do without: paranoid bigots (aka RWNJs)
 
36. The last time I got drunk I: woke up hoarse. Guess I was noisy. Oops.
 
37. My favorite blonde is: The Sundance Kid
 
38. Paper clips are more useful than: binder clips as murder weapons.




39. If I do anything well, it’s: care for critters.
 
40. And by the way: I wish I was back in my room at The Chiswell-Bucktrout House.



4 comments:

  1. Oooh, a Moonlighting reunion--can you picture them with all the modern gadgets available today? They would get in a lot more mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Moonlighting. I loved that show. And who knew that Gibbs could do so much with a clip?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redford was truly one of a kind during his younger days....aaaahhhhh....


    Have a great Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/04/wash-your-hands-afterwards-if-you-do-this-too/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on Sunday Stealing. Have to admit I have never watched Moonlighting. Enjoyed reading your blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.