Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two

21. Did you go to your high school prom?
I went to a prom, but it wasn't my own senior prom.

22. Perfect time to wake up? Before 7:00

23. Perfect time to go to bed?
Whenever

24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I don't play chess

25. Ever been in a car accident?
No. I'm sure the fact that I don't drive has something to do with this

26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither? 
Mom

27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
I don't think it's up to me.

28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
The 1960s

29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned
? Oh, they were perfect. Black, of course. About 2" chunk heel. A silver buckle across the front. In short, the coolest, most beautifully updated pilgrim shoes. I loved them, could wear them with anything. Sigh.

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
No.

31. Were you in track and field?
No

32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
No

33. Have you ever written in a library book?
No

34. Allergic to?
Bee sting

35. Favorite fruit?
It changes. Right now, bananas.

5 comments:

  1. I love black shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said "bananas" too, but for a different reason. ;) Enjoy your Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes sound comfy and cute. There is nothing better than comfy, cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like bananas with peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When was the last time anyone played chess- that's what I thought.
    Have a great week!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/01/favorite-fruit/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.