Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

23. Do you ever walk around the house naked? Yes. As far you know, I'm naked right now as I meme.

24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why? An okapi because they are both placid and rare.

25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating? I don't know that I care much, as long as it's shiny and touchable.

26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf? Deaf. But I'd prefer neither.

27. Do you have any special talents? I can wiggle my right ear.

28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Drop my keys into the basket.

29. Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy.

30. Are you missing anyone? Yes

31. Where do you want to live when you are old? Here

32. Who is the person you can count on the most? Depends on the situation

33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? Robert Redford, ca 1975

34. What did you dream last night? I don't recall it

35. What is your favorite sport to watch? Cubs baseball. (Do you really have to ask?)

36. Are you named after anyone? No

37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Vodka

38. Non alcoholic drink? Coke

39. Have you ever been in love? Yes.

40. Do you sing in the shower? Yes, badly

41. Have you ever been arrested? No

42. What is your favorite Holiday? My birthday!

43. Would you ever get plastic surgery? Surgery? No. Injectables, perhaps.

44. Have you ever caught a fish? A tiny green one when I was little. I felt bad about it.

4 comments:

  1. Naked is the only way to meme! Not only is the okapi placid and rare, it's fun to say too. Okapi, okapi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a mighty fine figure of a man in that photo. I'm a sucker for a little visible chest hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame what has happened to poor Robert along the years... I guess it beats the old guys dying their hair, wearing crappy pieces, etc.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. following from sunday stealing

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.