Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This is rich

Look what my self-centered kid sister just posted on Facebook:

BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-waaa . This is Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Fussin'. If you like this, re-post it. If you don't..suck it up cupcake, Life doesn't revolve around YOU. (HA.)


Pardon me as I try to think of a single bad thing that has happened in her life that she's taken remote responsibility for … Nope. Can't think of a one.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.