Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I've got to stop watching these trials

So I was wrong about the Casey Anthony verdict. Oh, I still believe she's guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt. But then, I also still believe OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson were guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.*

I should either stop watching these high-profile trials, or accept that they aren't scripted like Law & Order and we won't get a neat resolution by the top of the hour. Otherwise I'll continue going through life with a perpetual, angry WTF look on my face.

* Comparatively speaking, I agree with the jury that they didn't prove Robert Blake was guilty, though I'm sure he did it, too.

Image: Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

3 comments:

  1. i was so mad...i just don't understand!
    another reason i won't watch Law & Order, CSI etc...they upset me and then I can't sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wasn't following the case on but a cursory level but I was surprised at the verdict as well. I have a feeling, like with OJ, she won't get off scott free. The Universe does tend to mete out justice and often in ways we will never see. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.