Thursday, April 14, 2011

I want to pet them sooooooo bad!

My "office pets," that is. Spark and Ember. They live at the Knoxville (TN) Zoo, but they're mine for as long as firefoxlive.mozilla.org keeps streaming their antics live.

They really are too big for their indoor playroom (much older than when this photo was taken) and I know that soon they'll go into heat and must be let go outdoors to mate and go about their natural lives. I know. I know.

But I will miss them so! During the day, it's been such a delight to watch them romp. Especially Spark. He's the showman who spends more time on the sawhorse in front of the camera. His fur looks sooooo soft.

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea about these little guys. They're so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.