Monday, March 28, 2011

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go


Windy City Limos is set to pull up to my front door in less than an hour. I am nervous and happy and excited and scared. I don't fly well, I really don't. My best friend is supposed to be back from celebrating spring break with his family today -- hope I am able to reach him before I board the plane. I could use a text of commonsense "dad talk." If I can't have that, I still have my Xanax!

Once I land in Richmond, all will be fine. I am eager to get to Colonial Williamsburg and settle into my "authentic historic accommodations." There are museums to explore and grounds to wander through and stores to pillage. (I need a new ring for my right hand -- I lost my beloved topaz last week but I didn't freak out because I know Williamsburg has terrific shopping and wouldn't a replacement be a great souvenir?)

7 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing time! I'm sorry things didn't work out but I know the right time is on the horizon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a great break, I can tell. Don't forget this is a vicarious trip for me, so post details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you buy the Williamsburg pass to see all the sites for a bundle price?

    http://history.org/visit/planyourvisit/ticketplans/

    Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you have a great time and the weather will be the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:04 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:20 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.