Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Monday, Monday

1. How does your day usually go on Monday? Once I get up and get my mind around the fact that it is indeed Monday morning, it's OK.

2. Who was the last band you saw live? The E Street Band. BROOOOOOCE!

3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50? Last Sunday I took my friend Kathy out to celebrate her birthday.

4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Nope.

5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? Nope.

6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended. My former boss/theater buddy Barb's wedding. She was so happy, and the wedding was such a perfect reflection of her and her groom, that I forgot how much I hate weddings. I was like the Grinch, and my small heart grew three sizes that day.

7. What's annoying you right now? How messy my condo is.

8. What is your best skill/ability? Why? I can wiggle my ear. Because it cracks children up.

9. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why? My friend Kathleen once called me "an exceptional friend." I am very proud of that.

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't get any better than "exceptional friend"...quite an honor! You got to see Brooooce?! I'd love to see Steveeee play too, especially after his Sopranos gig. Some weddings are neat and feel more "real" than others. I liked the one I went to recently. The couple were genuinely in love and nice people. Have a great weekend Gal! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce is on my list of "why haven't I seen the sucker yet". Good friends are hard to find...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would call you an exceptional friend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can help you clean your condo! kidding happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.