Friday, February 04, 2011

Oh, my sweet Eeyeore

My best friend reminds me of Eeyeore. Sensitive, dear, but gloomy.

Not 10 days ago, he was worried because he didn't think he was getting the important assignments at work. It made him feel vulnerable, as though he was the next logical candidate for a layoff.

Today he shot me a quick email, describing himself as "crazed" and "drowning" because he has four concurrent clients.

I love him more than my next breath, but he does exasperate me at times because I don't think he will allow himself contentment.

1 comment:

  1. I have a colleague who seems to have the same disposition.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.