Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh, I love this movie!

I saw Murphy's Romance at the theater and am always delighted when I can catch it on TV ... like now, since I've found it ON DEMAND. It's old-fashioned but authentic and unutterably dear. The romantic in me has been hoping for 25 years that I'll find a Murphy of my own to melt me.



I even love the Carole King song over the closing credits: "You kissed me like a lover and loved me like a friend and I'm in love for the last time." God! I'm such a sap!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great movie. I'll have to check my on demand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:47 AM

    Haven't seen this but I recently recorded it on my DVR.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.