Wednesday, September 01, 2010

August Happiness Challenge 2010 -- Day 31

My introduction to reflexology. Got a yummy, hour-long foot massage for just $40 (a $95 value -- thank you, Groupon). The reflexologist told me she was working through residual congestion in my lungs and sinuses by pressing on my feet -- which was fascinating because I did feel a little stuffy but hadn't mentioned it to her, so maybe there is something to this. But mostly it just felt soooo relaxing to have her rub and press on my feet that I actually dozed off. She used cornstarch instead of lotion, which was unexpectedly refreshing on such a hot, humid day.

In all, a great way to end a happy month!

4 comments:

  1. A good reflexologist is worth his/her weight in gold! I've had it done and when my feets are happy, I'm happy!!

    Glad you are taking advantage of those awesome Groupon coupons and getting yourself some awesome treats.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! That reminds me, I still somehow have to get my massage done at some point. Wonder if this would count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds wonderful! I'm going to have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Am. Jealous. (but in a good way)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.