Saturday, August 07, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Introduce yourself. "I'm a man of wealth and taste."
Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil Lyrics @ LyricsTime.com

5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? I can honestly say I never drank in a bar before my 21st birthday.

6. What countries have you been to? 6 (counting the US)

7. Do you watch MTV anymore? No

8. What do you think about Oprah Love the magazine. I'm over the woman and her show, though.

10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first? Old Navy

11. Did you ever watch The O.C.? No

12. What kind of car do you drive I don't have a car

13. Honestly, is that car insured? My imaginary car? Yes, it's insured.

14. Do you like sushi? No.

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave? Yes, Saks.

16. Did your parents spoil you growing up? I don't think so.

17. Do you like roller coasters? Yes.

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to? Time, Newsweek, Glamour, Allure, US and People.

19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”? No

20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar? Bar

21. What do you think about gay marriage? I think it's not my business who someone else marries.

22. Who do you think will be the next president? After Barack Obama completes his second term? It's too far off to even speculate. My instinct tells me it will be someone who isn't a household name yet.

23. Are you registered to vote? Yes

24. Do you own an iPad? No

25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff? Yes

7 comments:

  1. Smart answers!!! Loved your blog:)
    Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers. Nice to know you've got your imaginary car insured, though it hardly seems likely that it'll be in an accident. Agree with you about the next president. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you live life in a place where you don't need a car! Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow- we're like a perfect match on the magazine subscriptions!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/who-asks-did-you-watch-the-oc/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I stopped by. Now I know that my son can get his imaginary car insured! :-) And Old Navy ROCKS!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Deb
    http://wp.me/pRYvi-3w

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you really want my sympathy? I don't think you need it, you seem to be rock'n'rolling with the best of them with your answers, loved them :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.