Monday, August 09, 2010

August Happiness Challenge 2010 -- Day 9


Dynamic Duos. Because I took today off for my annual mammogram (an occasion for rapture itself), I was able to lazy around in front of the TV. And, much to my delight, I unexpectedly caught two favorites: The real Batman, starring Adam West (today he and Robin vanquished that evil-doer, King Tut) and the movie that Roger Ebert and I consider an American masterpiece, Bonnie & Clyde.

I wonder what would have happened if Bonnie and Clyde had been unfortunate enough to land in Gotham City. While Batman never used guns, you can be sure he would have found a way to return these two reprobates to prison.

1 comment:

  1. I like to take the day off for appointments, too. There's something almost sneaky about it.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.