Friday, August 06, 2010

August Happiness Challenge 2010 -- Day 6

Summer hours. From Memorial Day through Labor Day, our office closes at 12:30 on Fridays. Everyone starts heading out as soon as the clock strikes 12. It's a lovely perk.

Mostly this summer I have used the free Friday afternoons for appointments -- vein treatment, hair cut, massage, pedi. Today I designated it for lazy. Got home, watched the Cub game, and then headed over to the library book fair (see post below). It was a very good use of my time. Doing nothing suits me, and I feel very relaxed right now.

3 comments:

  1. Doing nothing is my middle name. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envious of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone deserves a lazy day!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.