Saturday, July 03, 2010

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Make Me Say It Again, Girl

1. Do you feel that you need to keep repeating yourself when talking to a particular person? Yes. One of my coworkers either doesn't listen or doesn't hear, and even after all these years in the business I have to keep explaining and explaining to him. Fortunately, he's a really sweet man, otherwise it would go old very fast.

2. It's July. Do you have anything special planned? Later in the month, I'm having someone come in to rescue my hideous, horrible bathroom -- he'll regrout all the tiles, replace the caulk around the tub and toilet and sink, steam clean the floor and scrape/sand/killz prime the area around the shower. I cannot wait!

3. Who is your big celebrity crush? It changes. Right now, Mark Harmon is my TV boyfriend.

4. Tell us about a local restaurant you are sure we'd love. Opera serves delicious Asian-Indian fusion food, and the decor is pretty cool.

5. Tell us about the shyest person that you deal with regularly. I don't know if she's shy, exactly, but one of my coworkers suffers agony before she speaks to the client.

6. What is your vision of heaven and hell? Heaven is all things good. We are restored to health and we're happy and we're surrounded by God and love. We make our own hell here on earth.

7. What is your neighborhood like? We enjoy diversity, good schools and lovely little parks.

8. What's your favorite cook-out food? Hot dogs. They don't take very long, and I love seeing those little grill lines.

9. When was the last time that you saw fireworks? I can see them from my livingroom.

3 comments:

  1. Mark Harmon has aged well. He is particularly yummy.

    We have a regional delicacy of red-skinned hot dogs. They snap when you bite into them and my sisters in VA & PA always ask for them when they visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working with someone like would make me nuts! Especially if I'm hormonal.

    Our McD's has the soda fountain in the lobby.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/a-waitress-just-hit-me-%e2%80%93-punched-me-for-no-reason-%e2%80%9d/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been craving hot dogs lately--we bought a grill the other day and we're having hot dogs tomorrow, LOL! Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.