Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I want one!

The covergirl of the latest Signals catalog is The Waving Solar Queen. As described by the good people at Signals:

Invite the Queen of England to a windowsill, flowerpot, or anyplace that gets some sun. A solar panel on her handbag powers the Royal Wave, her famously discreet "changing the lightbulb" gesture. Add a regal touch to your home or office without adding batteries. 6 ½" high. Note: Your queen's dress might be blue, pink, or orange. Please allow Her Majesty to choose.

Yes, it's silly. Yes, it's stupid. Yes, it's completely useless. And if I weren't devoted to getting my home and finances in order, I'd be calling Signals to get one.

3 comments:

  1. OMG--I LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stuff like that! Plus, you can feel she's waving at you, personally. It doesn't get much better than that, Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:59 PM

    I love Signals catalog :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.