Sunday, July 11, 2010

Clean Me -- Keep on keepin' on

Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

Tonight I did more of the same: I bought another padded envelope and resumed collecting items for Operation: Shoebox. Then I tossed two pair of shoes and placed another in the bag for Goodwill.

The past week I felt kinda stalled on the "Clean Me" front, but now I realize that some of the processes I have in place feel like habits, which is a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you were continuing with the clean me challenge, glad you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you know, you really manage to keep going. You don't just blow it off.

    Just 1% more, sayeth Sparkela. Just one percent.

    Keep going! (Then come here, dammit!)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.