Monday, June 07, 2010

Movie Monday

Stranded Top 5's...Choose the top 5 film you'd want to have with you if you were ever stranded on a desert island. Link back here at The Bumbles, and don't forget to visit your fellow participants!

A Hard Day's Night. Because it's very funny, and the concert segment at the end will r
emind me of the best of what I gave up when I left western civilization behind.

Gone with the Wind. Because it's got romance and struggle and war and reconciliation and just about every experience known to man.

The Godfather. So I won't get rusty on all the memorable quotes: "You have to answer for Santino." "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." "Make him an offer he can't refuse." "Don't
ever take sides with anyone against the family." "Today I settle all family business ..."

That's Entertainment. Because I can't pick just one MGM musical.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Because why not be stranded with the two coolest guys ever?

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to choose Cool Hand Luke over Butch Cassidy because Newman is just so drool-worthy in that role - and I'm not as in love with Redford as you are. But I do so love the two of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. Good list! Beatles movies are all fun to watch. John Lennon was pretty dreamy, even if everyone thought Paul was the cute one.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.