Sunday, June 13, 2010

Clean Me

Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

Even if I lose a gazillion pounds, I won't want to wear control-top, reinforced toe panty hose ... EVER! Especially not after my interlude with support hose. So I disposed of an entire drawer of obsolete hose. I even had one pair still in its L'Eggs Egg ... and those plastic containers were discontinued in 1991!

Now I have an empty drawer I can devote to all that junk jewelry I discovered. If I keep it organized, I'll wear and enjoy it again.

1 comment:

  1. I don't often wear panty hose but I wear tights in the winter. I agree, hose is uncomfortable. I bet it was satisfying to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.