Friday, June 11, 2010

Clean Me

Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

I realize this is going to sound really small, and literally it is, but it got me over a certain emotional hurdle about my stuff. I noticed that my current favorite pair of earrings -- teeny, tiny bird posts -- are tarnished. I made myself throw them out, along with about 8 other pair that are unwearable for one reason or another. The most expensive pair probably cost $15, their value was emotional. Hanging onto tarnished, broken or solo earrings just adds to clutter, though. So out they go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.