Tuesday, March 09, 2010

THE QUEEN'S MEME


To play along, click here. Your participation means a great deal to our Queen.

1.
If I never see Karl Rove again it will be too soon.

2. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to straighten up so my mom won't find what I keep in "the naughty drawer."

3. Never in my life have I been less engaged in a meeting than I was today.

4. I should always allow more time to get ready in the morning; I can always find something else to do.

5. I should've never listened to a certain lover while under the influence of well ... him; he had a way.

6. QUESTION SIX DELETED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CAR

7. I should spend more money on accessories, like purses because it makes me happy. I should spend less money on necessities, like toilet paper and light bulbs, because it makes me sad.

8. Eye makeup should never be shared with strangers.

9. I should tell "Ralph" from LA Fitness that I never really meant to take a tour his club, I just took his card so he would leave me alone.

10.
Never in a million years would I want you to know the exact contents of "the naughty drawer," or how quickly I go through batteries,

3 comments:

  1. I think you just let the cat out of the bag on number 10 purely by suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:52 PM

    LOL...AAs, Ds or DieHard???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came out of hiding to say bwaaahaaahaaa.....

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.