Friday, February 05, 2010

I feel a little like Pepe le Pew


Or any of the Warner Bros. cartoon characters. Because this afternoon my heart has been beating so hard I swear you can see it thumping through my sweater.

I'm just wound up, nervous. No particular reason. Made all my deadlines, so there's no professional Sword of Damocles hanging over me. And I'll be able to get out of here soon and begin braving the snow storm. (I suspect it's more wind and storm than actual snow.)

I had hoped that working out over lunch would have helped, but it didn't.

Oh well, at least I have a lovely, low-key weekend ahead of me. And agitation is better than the blues!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully a relaxing weekend will soothe the beast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate feeling anxious, especially because when I'm anxious I can't concentrate on anything.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.