Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Negativity Meme


Foods which disgust the crap out of me: Coffee and raw tomatoes

TV show I loathe: Curb Your Enthusiasm, which is akin to Seinfeld, which I also loathed

Movie I loathe: The Piano with Holly Hunter

Music genres I loathe: I don't loathe any genre. But I don't get rap, classical or opera.

Magazine which annoys me: Can't think of any.

Makes me cranky at restaurant: "We're out of that."

Makes me cranky in public: Smokers. Just because we're outside doesn't mean I enjoy your inhaling your second hand smoke, or seeing the discarded filters sitting in the snow.

Makes me cranky in general: People who insist that calling something "gay" isn't insulting to homosexuals. If you can't substitute Jewish or female without it being offensive, then it's an insult. You know better. And if your kids don't, you should man up and insist they stop it.

Pisses me off at home: What a hideously sloppy, undisciplined person I am.

Pisses me off at work: Laziness. As sloppy as I am at home, I'm serious about my work because, whether I like it or not, our team sinks or swims together. I don't want to lose MY job because you're not doing yours.

Pisses me off in general: The aging process. I have to work sooooo hard to stay pudgy and not slide into fat. Shouldn't I be losing weight? Why do my metabolism and hormones hate me so?

Makes me impatient at home: The woman who lives here. She's such a slob. Wait! That's me!

Makes me impatient at work: All the things I can't control.

Makes me impatient in public: Rude people.

Celebrity I hate: Brangelina. (See below)

Music artist I hate: Those horrible 70s soft-rock/adult contemporary artists -- like Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond and Air Supply.

I could care less about: Many things. Don't you mean to ask, "I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT ...?" Come to think of it, that annoys me.

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: I'm coming up blank. Do you suppose I've been drained of bile before the meme ends?

Annoys the crap out of me weekends: The repetitive morning news programs. Do they think that because it's Saturday I don't care about the world? Do you think I don't DESERVE real news? Well, do you? (Ah, there's still some annoyance left in the tank!)

Blogger's habit that annoys you: Bloggers who post inane drivel and make a point of saying it's copyrighted and I can't steal the content. Trust me, the bloggers who post it the boldest have the least to steal. And are you going to hire a lawyer to protect your deathless opinion of Donny Osmond's performance on Dancing with the Stars?

Feature on your blog you hate: Sometimes I pull my punches a bit because there are issues I can't bear to face. Avoidance only hurts me, I know that.

Movie star you despise: If Brangelina is surgically separated, then Angelina Jolie.

Politician that you hate: Sarah Palin. I hate her because she and her followers frighten me.

10 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on the lazy people. I get so tired of people being lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am totally pissed off by the aging process

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL on the Angelina near the end....me too!!! And the insipid news...not just the weekends...ALL week long!

    Mine's posted here --Can you join me today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seinfeld. I'm with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love raw tomoato and coffee...and I love Seinfeld. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Except for the coffee, tomatoes and Seinfeld thing, I think we are almost the same person. I definitely got my crank on with this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They frighten me too- in a Stepford kind of way.
    Have a great Sunday.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/do-ya-wanna-own-part-of-google.html

    Join us for Monday Mayhem"

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO at "The woman who lives here. She's such a slob. Wait! That's me!" I hatye living with me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The woman who lives here must be the sister of the woman who lives there...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate the aging process and when smokers leave their dead butts on the ground. If you are going to smoke at least take care of your refuse.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.