Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Distracting myself


I really do have more important things that I should be doing right now. But woman does not live by work alone. So I am taking this respite to marvel that -- at least from this angle -- Greg Maddux once had a pretty good ass.

Now even the most casual reader of this blog must know how I adore my beloved future Hall of Famer. But he's retired now, his 40th birthday is in his rear view mirror, and -- like the rest of us -- there is a bit more of him to love these days. Also, even as a young man, his appeal was more his focus and control and less his physique.

So I forgot that he once had a pretty good ass.

Boys in tight pants -- that really is much of why I miss baseball.

Now, back to the sexy world of financial marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.