Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Stealng

Sunday Stealing: The 6 Ws Meme

Who...

Is easy to love? Don Draper from Mad Men. Sigh.

Do you just wanna smack? Kathie Lee Gifford. Admit it. You want to smack her, too, don't you?

Do you trust? My friend Kathy. She's scrupulous-bordering-on-sanctimonious. It makes her a pain in the ass at times, but I never doubt her trustworthiness.

Do you talk to when you're alone? Neely, the pill-popping, booze-guzzling, leather-lunged diva played by Patty Duke in Valley of the Dolls. Who else?

What...
Dangerous things do you do while driving? Since I haven't been behind the wheel since the Reagan years, the very act of driving would be dangerous.

Are you allergic to? Bee sting.

Is Satan's last name? Ono.

Is the freakiest thing in your house? You mean other than me?

When...

Is it time to turn over a new leaf? Tomorrow morning.

Will you be all that you can be? When I join the army.

Is enough enough? When it hurts.

Do you go to the dark side? When my temper gets the best of me.

Where...

Are your pants? In the hamper.

Is your last will and testament? In a safety deposit box.

Is your junk food stash? I don't keep any in the house because it's such a weakness of mine.

Is Carmen Sandiego? I don't care anymore.

Why...
Was the Lone Ranger alone? Why are you dissing Tonto?

Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? To highlight Hester's bloodshot, tear-rimmed eyes.

Are musicians sexy and plumbers not? Faulty premise --check out Mike Delfino on Desperate Housewives.

Are there no seat belts on school buses? I didn't know this. There should be seat belts on school buses!

Would you...
Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? There is nothing I would do for a cup of coffee. I hate coffee. Sorry.

Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? Yes. Haven't we all?

Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? Perhaps. I need more information before I can answer this.

You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window? Gee, thanks. I'm flying at the end of this month. This is a mental picture I really appreciate.

4 comments:

  1. I think Kathy Lee has been 'smacked around' a bit over the years..

    Have a great Sunday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/who-do-you-talk-to-when-youre-alone.html

    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:17 AM

    Great answers. I completely agree about Kathy Lee Gifford! Plus, the person to whom you talk when alone is quite creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a lot of great answers to Satan's last name. But I laughed hardest at "Ono" Thanks for the laughs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pants are in the hamper, too... I've stayed in my pajamas all day.

    ;-)

    And your flight will be fine at the end of the month. I'm looking forward to my vicarious getaway with you!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.