Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tuesday Tunes

What is the oldest album in your collection? (oldest as in you've had it longer than the others) Meet the Beatles. I still have it on vinyl somewhere.

What albums have you bought recently? Frank by Amy Winehouse, Love Is the Answer by Babs, and I Look to You by Whitney Houston.

Where d
o you buy the most downloads? iTunes

If you were to get a gift card from one music store, which one would it be and why?
Border's, because I could change my mind and get a book. I can't wait to lay my little hands on the new bio, Paul McCartney: A Life.

What do
you have more of; physical albums for downloads? If you add the vinyl to the tapes and the CDs, the answer is albums by far.

If you'd like to play along, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.