Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 2

26. What color is your watch? I have several watches. The one I think I'll wear today has a silver band and a blue face.

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? Nicole Kidman. I have just been reading about her on TMZ.

28. Would you strip for money? I am more curious about who would pay me for this service.

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Not having a car limits my options.

30. What is your favorite number? 7

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom

32. Any plans today? Yes. I especially hope Sunday includes a trip to the gym.

33. In how many states have you lived? Just one.

34. Biggest annoyance right now? Mildew on my shower curtain liner.

35. Last song listened to? "1985" by Paul McCartney & Wings (Band on the Run CD)

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? No. Should I?

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I have in the past but don't now.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My Roxy flats. I love them.

39. Are you jealous of anyone? Any woman with smaller hips than mine.

40. Is anyone jealous of you? With this fat ass? Not likely!

41. Do you love anyone? Yes.

42. Do any of your friends have children? Almost all of them do.

43. What do you usually do during the day? Write.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Not now.

45. Do you use the word hello daily? Yes.

46. What color is your car? I don't have a car ...
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? Nor do I have a husband.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes. I love a good roller coaster.

50. How did you get your worst scar? The acne scars on my chin.

1 comment:

  1. Six Flags definitely is the place to go if you love roller coasters.


    Be sure to join us for Monday Mayhem
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.